3.24.2013

We are Never Ever....Ever


 

 
I ♥ Easter Candy!
 
Specificially these little eggs of pure satisfaction and taste bud joy.
 
 
It's true.
I have a problem.
It sabotages my New's Year's resolutions every year.
I remember when I first found Cadbury Mini Eggs.
They had me at hello!
Thank You Hershey Company!(www.hersheycompany.com)
 
After eating almost an entire bag by myself
I knew we were MFEO...you know made for each other.
It was a relationship that made me happy, happy, happy.
That was until I realized that THIS is lurking in two short months!
 
 
 
Actually THIS is what delights me and scares me at the same moment! 
Awesome Title Nine swimsuits! (www.titlenine.com)
 
Impossible Bikini
 
 
You see the problem  is all mine.
I own it, I accept it.
It first started
when I realized that despite the snow and ice and lack of temperature above 32 degrees in the middle of March (insert slight bitterness)
that I would no longer be able to hide behind black yoga pants and hoodies.
 
I had to break up with the eggs. 
Break ups are hard.
They are messy.
Just like Nike Girl and Weebok's favorite singing sensation
Taylor Swift belts out in her fun and sassy song
 "We are Never Ever Getting Back Together!"
 
It was on the treadmill one morning listening to some awesome tuneage, when I realized, her song so applied to  my breakup. 
The words could easily apply to the on again and off again relationship I was having with the eggs!
 
Thank You Taylor Swift for helping me through the egg breakup!

"We are never ever ever getting back together,
We are never ever ever getting back together,
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Like, ever..." (Taylor Swift Lyrics)
 
Well until next Easter....dang that is a long time away....maybe until tomorrow!
 
Enjoy!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is way too funny!!! Not only because I share the same love for these addicting eggs, but also because I am eating them RIGHT NOW! (More like devouring!) Rob reminded me that nobody was going to take them from me. So now I am trying to slowly savor the taste and let them melt in my mouth, haha...this is a challenge. And you ask me how come I have these after Easter? Well, I found them last week on sale for 50% off, so I bought 2 large bags. I too was thinking I would have to wait until next year to have them. I feel so lucky. Lol...

    ReplyDelete