5.07.2010

I Ponder.....

This morning I asked myself...how does one get the trash truck to pick up a trash can you no longer want? Week two and no luck with the trash truck taking our trashed trash can. I guess we will have to make a sign because stuffing it inside another trash can did not work.

Peace.
The "New Balance" Girl

Running Report: To qualify for Boston I will have to run 8:45 minute miles. That is a little faster than I thought to say the very least. This makes me ponder as I digest the mini chocolate donut, ok donutS.... I just consumed rather than an apple on the counter. What is my problem. 
Nike Girl ran her first 1/2 mile charity race and got second! So cute!  And she donated some money which makes a mama proud.

1 comment:

  1. That is a thought to ponder...I was thinking the same thing - you probably need to put a sign on the garbage can. Too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete