8.26.2010

This Cracks Me Up......

Nike Girl has come home from school the past two days stating that she has been chosen to be a cheerleader for the boys kick ball team at recess. I asked her why she was not playing kickball because she loves kick ball. She said that all the girls need to cheer on the boys to make them run faster. I asked if she liked cheering and she said I guess. All the other girls do. End of conversation.
This morning she dressed for school with a white button down dress shirt with ruffled sleeves and a pink tailored skirt. She still chose her mountain climbing shoes. She had her hair pulled back in a slick ponytail and parted in the middle. Very flashy earrings.
I said , "Well don't you look ready to take on the world."  She looked at me and said, " I have decided to be an attorney for the boy's kickball team in case someone gets hurt and needs legal counsel." Yea. I had the same reaction. I just looked at her and said, "Great plan Erin Brockovich, get your lunch we are going to be late." She just gave me one of those you are crazy mommy looks.

Peace.
The " New Balance" Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment