11.19.2011

Live it Up Saturday

There is nothing better than starting a Saturday watching the sunrise while on a run. Then returning home and making pancakes with lots of syrup and butter and eating them outside on the deck. The leaves are changing colors and the geese are starting to fly overhead. We have had absolutely perfect weather the past few weeks. Sun, sun, and more sun. I just know winter is lurking. I sat on the deck this morning making our Thanksgiving grocery list and thought of how the snow was so high last year we couldn't see the very table I was sitting at for a month. I think tomorrow will be the first big change in the weather patterns this season. We are gearing up. So today we have declared as Live it Up Saturday. Converse already left to go fishing. Nike Girl, Weebok and I plan on playing, jumping, and biking. And of course.......

do a little yoga in the backyard. Too funny! Following this photo they started play kicking each other and laughing in true sibling fashion. Should be a very active day! Hope your Saturday is filled with fun and sun!

Peace,
The "New Balance" Girl

Running Report: Ok, I am putting this out in the Universe. I am determined to run a 4:00 marathon shaving some 45 minutes off my best time, ugh, at some point in my lifetime. I am not getting any younger. This is a sneak peek of my New Year's Resolutions. I bought a new book about speed training. Sounds easy in print. Not so much in real life. This should work right into my schedule after Girl Scout cookies are out of the house. I have a problem, I really do. Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your Saturday and I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. You're such a sweet family. Cute photo by the way. :)

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete