11.10.2011

Watch out Squirrels

There is a new boy in town!

SAL
He now has gained weight and has a new red collar, a bath with Fancy Nancy bubble soap, he is garnished with pink and purple beads, and has his very own dinosaur chew toy.
He was found roaming the woods with this orange hunting collar, hungry and thirsty. He ended up in a shelter and the rest is history. 
He appears to be a 2 year old lab/golden retriever mix.
He is gentle and loves to chase squirrels and play ball.
I think he may be a running partner.

This little thing......

 SOPHIE

She has been our baby for 12 years. I wanted to name our second child Sophie but decided the family would think we were nuts. Ilove her name! She was named before children were even in the plan. She is still the princess and sits on the top of the couch and looks down at Sal as he tosses a ball or chew toy into the air as if what is his problem. She is more cat like than a dog.

That is our Fur Family.

Peace.
The "New Balance" Girl




1 comment:

  1. I love the name Sophie as well. If we would have had a girl, we would have named her that. :)

    So good to see you blogging. I have not been as good lately with my posts and visiting. But, things have settled down a bit, since we've moved. Whew...that was exhausting. I still need to reply to the email you sent me a while back...sorry it's taken so long.

    I hope you have a great weekend, Susan!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete