2.19.2010

And Snowballs Fell from the Sky

Today was a good day. It snowed snowballs. It was beautiful huge wet clumps of snow perfect for a snowman. The pug didn't like it so much. She still doesn't get that she is a dog. Today Nike Girl started ice skating again after a little break and Weebok found sugar cookies to be delightful especially dipped in milk.  Great weather to light the fireplace, make some Italian Hot Chocolate, pop some pocorn and snuggle up and have movie night.I have decided to embrace the remaining weeks of winter rather than fight it. Funny how a little change of mind set makes you see things so differently. Let the snowballs fall from the sky....8-12 inches forecasted this weekend.

Peace.
The "New Balance" Gal

Running Report: Did the shred again today and took off running in hopes to go long this weekend. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Good attitude girl! I have heard about the shred, but have never tried it. I'm so trying to be better (or more consistent) at exercising...this week, not so good...if you have facebook, you should join my little group, "I EXERCISED TODAY." It's basically a page where people can join, post what they did exercise wise, post pics if they want and encourage others to keep up with their workouts. :) If you want, check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I am going to check that out! Thanks for the invite. I love reading about others weekend warriors, it is very motivating to me.

    ReplyDelete