11.09.2010

The Chain Reaction

Yesterday at work I was sitting in the warm therapy pool with one of my little kids when I notice a swim lesson was taking place in the big pool a few feet away. I am minding my own business when I hear this horrific sound. A little guy taking swim lessons had started upchucking on the pool deck. The sight horrified me but I keep my professional demeanor. Translation, I did not gag. Not two seconds later, another little kid started upchucking. It was a chain reaction. The instructor helped the two kids to a trash can as I watched four other kids, around the age of 5, that were still sitting on the pool deck start laughing and reenacting the entire event. It was a site! Glad it all happened before lunch.
Peace.
The "New Balance" Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment