11.09.2010

Top Ten List : Why I am not Mother of the Year

10. Forgot to send coat to school with child the first morning we had a hard freeze after being out sick the day before.
9. Warm nutritious weekday breakfast consist of Fruity Pebbles in a baggie.
8.  Let the Hermit Crabs out to exercise on the warm stone patio and then got side tracked and remembered them two hours later...not a good ending.
7. Left sippy cup full of milk in car I am pretty sure sometime this summer based on the smell.
6. Bought small children a trampoline then proceeded to jump on it acting a fool and managed to trip over small children and cause them to bump heads.
5. Dressed baby for church , arrived at church, and forgot socks and shoes.
4. Made mac and cheese for three nights in a row and seriously thought about it the fourth night.
3. Washed new white shirt with new red sweats.
2. Ate the last twix bar in the Halloween candy bag.
1. Put my own jogging pants on inside out , took child to school and walked into the classroom, chatted with a few people, and didn't notice my new style until noon.

Goin' to bed people for a good night's sleep. I will be tryin' to bat a better average tomorrow.
Peace.
The "New Balance" Girl

Running Report: I love to run this time of year. Crisp mornings, clear blue skies, leaves falling. So peaceful. I continue to run 3 days a week and one long run. I thought I had picked a race but due to some conflicts I shall pick another. So right now I am running for fun with no pressure. I like that a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment